Sunday, February 11, 2007

Short Introduction :)

Hard to start :)
My name is Magda, i came from Poland, where i study Psychology in Management at Leon Kozminski Academy.

This is why i choose lectures from Faculty of Humanities, they are linked with my home studies :)
I also choose Finnish Course and i am very happy that this is finished now:) i like this language, is very strange and funny :) sounds really nice :) but the lectures were for two weeks, every day, at 8am.. it was horrible.. but i passed the exam and i'm happy :) i have got my first 2ECTS and i need only 28 more :)
Writting on this blog is my 'homework', necessary to pass course of Introduction to MULTIMA.. So u know, i will be writting about school, trips and only a little about parties :)
i will write more next time :P

No comments: