Saturday, February 24, 2007

courses

i have to write sth about my courses.
Yesterday i had got first lecture of Project :)
before that i didnt know what it will be.. no i know sth :)
we have to make a Project :) :P
in groups, and a size of group depend on topic we choose :)
we can make this project about everything so it will not so easy :) this can be sth like website :)
this course is 5ECTS and i think that it will more interesting thatn another 5ECTCs lectures :)

anfortunetly i wasn't on lecture of Introduction of Hypertext and Multimedia so i cant write anthing about it :) but i'm sure that it was very good lecture as usually :) i wasn't on it because on thurstday i had returned from me Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip and i had no power to stand up at 9am :P
On previous lectures we have learnt about history and terminology of Hypertext and also sth about WWW. the lectures are always very interesting and i'm very sad that i missed last one :(

maybe next time i will write sth about my trip :)

2 comments:

Michal Sládek said...

I can imagine how sad you are, that you missed the lecture.. :) I`m looking forward when you write about that trip.. ;)

Lili said...

I'm still not sure if I know what to do in Project. Whatever I want with who ever I want about what I want. This cleared up some stuff, of course :)